University Ready; What You'll Need

2:54 AM elencho 0 Comments

The time has come. It is finally time to move out,find a house or a dorm and get ready for uni. In my case the house has been found. All I need to do now is decide what furniture to get,how to decorate my room & what I need for studying,planning etc. Since this is my freshman year in uni I am very anxious about it like everyone I guess, thank God my sister who by the way finished university is staying with me. So I thought I should share with you what's in my 'Need List'. (homeware & studying supplies). My suggestions:





HOME

1.  Ceiling Light




2.  Throw Pillows


3. Blanket (to get cozy on a cold day)



4. Quilt Cover

5. Bed ( for two )

6.  Mirror


7.  Lamp




8. Desk

9. Chair



10. Sleeper-Sofa ( in case you want to invite a friend )
11. Living Room Table


12.  Shelf ( where are you going to storage all these books? )


13. Clothes Rack ( two of them is a good & cheap alternative if you don't want to buy a wardrobe )


14.  Bath Towels


15. Dinnerware

                                                       (All the above are from IKEA)



16. Laptop




17. Refrigerator






18. Washing Machine





STUDY SUPPLIES


1.  Pencils 




2. Pens ( Bic pens are my favourite )




3. Sticky Notes ( you'll have a lot of stuff to remember trust me )




4. Whiteboard ( J. Burrows)




5. Combination Whiteboard/Bulletin Board (Staples)




6.  Push Pins



7. Notebooks


8. Notebinder



9. Planner ( organization is the key to success )





10. A4 Writing Pad





These are some basic stuff you are going to need for the house & uni, at least that's what I got and thought were crucial. Hope this will work as a checklist for you and help you all!



DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored.

0 comments: